We pride ourselves on delivering a reliable and personalised service to all our customers throughout Exeter and the surrounding area.
Our services include inspection, maintenance, repair, replacement and installation of electrical appliances and installations. We can also meet all your electrical safety requirements by providing Portable ApplianceTesting (PAT testing) and Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR’s) to meet safety needs and current legislation.
We offer an extensive range of services, all of which are carried out to the very highest standards of quality and safety. We offer free, no obligation quotations to assess your individual requirements and will always treat your home with the utmost care and respect. We are accredited for Part P and can offer piece of mind that our work will meet all current government legislation and regulations regarding electrical installations.
THE PLATINUM PROMISE..
The NIC EIC Platinum Promise is a demonstration of the commitment to ensuring that installation work is safe and compliant with the regulations. It will protect you should installation work undertaken by an NICEIC registered contractor not meet the required building regulations or installation standards.
As part of the Platinum Promise NIC EIC will support you through the resolution process to make sure the installation is put right. This includes taking the necessary steps to put the work right in the event that the original contractor is no longer able to.
The Platinum Promise can be used if:
- The contractor is currently registered with NICEIC for the type of work undertaken – you can check this on the search a contractor facility.
- The work has been fully completed within the last six years.
- Electrical provisions in new-build housing or garages
- Rewiring and house/cottage renovations
- Extra sockets, television and telephone points
- Electric showers and heating
- Inspection and testing of existing wiring
- Part P wiring installations to current building regulations
- Electrical provision in extensions to existing properties
- Garden power and lighting
- New lighting design and installation